UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Sonpa.....I am 67 & retired. At this stage of my life I'm...

1. 934 Posts.
    Sonpa.....I am 67 & retired. At this stage of my life I'm supposed to be spending my $$$$ & enjoying myself......for me UNS is not enjoyable....It's bloody painful. I can't wait 3-5 yrs before the sp improves & get a return on my money. That doesn't sound like good buisness to me. I'm not a big fan of the bottom drawer theory, my money has to work for me. I first bought in @ $1.18 a while back & traded down to .825, luckily I didn't do the spp. All I get is UNS is gunna do this, or is doing that, this will happen by month ? oops theres a delay, oh, now this might not happen, but at least we've got some pictures of something....oh yeah, we need more $$$$$ for our exects....I'm starting to feel like i'm being played here. Next spike i'm out. I'm not worried cos looking at the chart I could always re-enter cheaper down the track if need be...Yes UNS sp might be higher in 2016, but so will the rest of the market by then. Theres plenty more opportunities out there that are actually moving up.... .good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.