SLX 1.66% $4.75 silex systems limited

I have read all posts with interest. I note the hissy fits-the...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I have read all posts with interest.

I note the hissy fits-the "I was right"- the "how can we trust SLX" the open letter- the criticisms and the obvious pain the announcement has brought to all holders.

I have lost "on paper" a lot of money courtesy of SLX.

My late father said that the only way to learn a lesson in life is to break a bone or loss a dollar.

I have learnt a few lessons thanks to the stock market. When you are up a few $ you think you are a genius and when you are down it's very hard to take.

Easy to make $ but hard to lose it.

Let's just take a step back.

What I saw yesterday and today was big volume (for this stock). There were sellers everywhere.

But there were buyers too. For every seller there was a buyer.

Take another step back and ask yourself-what do the buyers see that the sellers do not. Of course some smart Alecs will say "losses". LOL.

What are the buyers seeing. Maybe, like me, what they see is SLX learning the lesson.

The technology is available. Whether commercial or not is a matter of debate. It's easy to criticise the JV partners but it achieves nothing.

Maybe what the buyers see is that if there is a next time SLX technology is up for grabs then SLX will have learnt the hard way the lessons of the last years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.75
Change
-0.080(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.85 $4.93 $4.75 $1.260M 261.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2493 $4.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.77 308 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.77
  Change
-0.080 ( 1.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.86 $4.93 $4.75 60248
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.