DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

I have been following this stock for some time and I have to...

1. 25 Posts.
    I have been following this stock for some time and I have to laugh at all the angst and anger.

I believe that 'Green' is the next big thing into the future, how long this takes with this market is anybody's guess.

At the moment I will watch, have been tempted at these prices but will only buy into this stock when the cash burn turns, the last quarterly was a disappointment. I thought they had done better given the comments on here.
    Alas, facts and figures speak louder than words and based on the last results, it has not turned any corner, YET.

I like the story but not risking my cash because the price may look cheap but compared to '0' it is still expensive.

There are loads of vultures waiting in teh wings for this to fall over and will pick it up from the receiver at a very very cheap price, maybe the .001 that was previously mentioned. I hope not and I do hope they can turn the corner but it is a very BAD time in the market and overall economy to be turning a corner, if they do it then, especially in this environment then they will power on when the economy turns. It also very much depends on the Gov't keeping to their time-lines for carbon reduction/penalties. If they move on these dates then INT will have to find more money to stay alive, unless they turn cash flow positive, and raising any money in this market is nearly impossible.

Good luck to holders and I hope it works out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.