DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Grimes, Kiril and Chris,You all have sound logic.(G) I was also...

1. daf
    736 Posts.
    Grimes, Kiril and Chris,
    You all have sound logic.

(G) I was also disappointed in the Qrterly but the next one will prove one way or another if the new plan is working. They still have well over $1m in the bank and if the burn has been reduced then I believe all will be good.
    I do agree with your strategy on the current market, there is no rush, I have seen some mid sized companies report very good updates, SP movement, 'NIL'. It is just a market thing at the moment, Aussies are like turtles, poke them and their heads will retract and not come out again until all is good, sometimes they have missed the boat.
    (K) Yes, that legisalation has been passed and every company using over 25kw (I think) will have to produce an audit, if not there are penalties. I think INT are in a great position to capitalise on this. The carbon stuff is still early days.
    (C) Yes, it is also my concern re any Gov't to baulk at changes just because there is another issue arise. Climate change cannot wait until all things are rosy. The past Gov't did nothing for 10 years when we were all doing fine. I am a believer in this now. Melb has had NO rain for a long long time and it is going to get worse. It is not just a sun (solar flare) thing it is man made carbon. The sun stuff may contribute (ABC catalyst the other night) proved it was not just a sun issue. If we take no action then this credit crisis will look like a walk in the park. It will be a HUGE catastrophe in the making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.