EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Take Action in your own interests., page-5

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    M8, is it any wonder the head shed team just did what they have done over the past four years?

If shareholders are as complacent as the B&M have shown themselves to be about bringing and then leaving this Company into such a crippled and unmitigated mess? My thoughts about that can only be described as tripple X rated.

The situaton shareholders are in is devoid of any consoling aspects. Everything that could have been buggered up by the head shed has effectively been buggered up in my opinion. Long delays and lead times, apparent problems in critical path control and management and dealing with setbacks and problems in a strategic and focused way. Announcing and undertaking important projects and drilling then nothing further is done or mentioned. I believe their denial mindset regarding all the shortcomings stacked up at the metaphorical buriel site shows above all that there was a serious culture of weakness and impotence to deal with the realities at hand.

When serious problems are on the menu, good decision making is not easy, but first it takes a will to discover what is going wrong. What are the problems causing the setbacks? What are the options for a proper solution? Then decide what to do and get the foxtrot on with it.

Instead we saw delay after inconsequential delay, and many of the problems which occurred and still appear unresolved, were beyond the capabilities of the people who claimed they were supremely well qualified and experienced to be able to manage this listed Company for shareholders. I do not wish to go on about money burn, because I do not have the detail to prove my point over the period I have been concerned about this aspect.

All in all shareholders are the victims in a classic case for the authorities to examine and work through to ensure the situation is cleaned up properly. I just hope that the business world gets to hear about how shameful this whole affair really has become.

I actually believe shareholders are reluctant to come forward and jack up about the way they have been neglected and hurt by the collapse of Empire Oil and Gas, because they feel shame at being so easily taken advantage of in the process of losing their money?

Whatever?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.