EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Take Action in your own interests., page-6

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    It's a slow process from experience. Big pat. But the more holders who do it the better.

I know the big guys in asx are informed and will investigate because once media etc starts to highlight litigation the asx needs to be proactive and have to protect themselves. As I have said we are not done and it's just a legal process now.

Holders have to understand they have rights and options. Board in companies are accountable. They don't just exit and leave holders with nothing.

For all other holders by having a fund litigator is essential it's critical. I expect every holder to make their own minds to either stand up and seek accountability or walk away. My decision along with many seek answers and compensation.

The fight has only just started. I do not expect a drawn out legal battle but we do what ever is necessary to right the wrongs. Directors have insurance and most are settled out of court. It's up to every holder to make up their own minds. Our board has made theirs and that appears to simply walk away. Good luck to them. But I and many big/small holders will fight.

Companies cannot simply walk away from having income from huge contracts ie Alcoa one minute and then collapse and lose every holders investment. I will fight and seek compensation, answers etc. this company in my opinion has a lot to answer for. Just look how we are treated none of us are communicated to about the details of why we are where we are. Not good enough and we should never be where we are.

This is just a process and in time will who stand with me will get the truth, answers and hopefully compensation in time. We will never make a profit but getting some money back is better than none. Also importantly watch another company bid take us out and see MIN prosper. I know who that company is. Enough said. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.