IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Take action

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hello IBX share holders.

ive been here for a while and I’m like many. I’ve had enough.

keep it in Australia if they want but offer it in the States with the 10k incentive.

management talk about tax and grants, Witt their wages which haven’t been lowered during the pandemic we will need a CR around the first quarter.

thats 13mil gone just so we can get 1.2mil in Australia.

Bob, this is your last warning. Have a meeting and make the changes or you’re gone along with whoever, we the holders feel is negligent.

I’ve seen it before when management behaves this way and a single share holder working with ASX started up a email list of holders and collectively used the total number of shares as voting power.

Come on holders, instead of being victims let’s get this over the line so this tech is available and we the holders have a return and faith in both the company and management.

there is not study done within the states but I think we all know if this was offered in the states regardless of the pandemic and 10k attached this would be done very fast.

IBX management, get it sorted or you little gravey train and your noses in the trough and you can steal other peoples money and not listen to any holders that actually pay your wages somewhere else.

other companies are developing the same nanos now and at this rate, we’ll be done and at a total loss. Bob and his mates will be fine as they always are. I’m tired of this treatment and corruption on the ASX.

IBX you have two weeks to respond before I start this campaign and trust me, the majority of shares still
    sit with us and we’ve had enough!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.