IBX 9.68% 2.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

It's still a fact that we have a golden opportunity to deliver...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    It's still a fact that we have a golden opportunity to deliver compelling technology to the world and to
    build a strong recurring nanoparticles revenue business (the latter is in its infancy and growing).

Four clinical sites recruiting from day one I believe would've assisted greatly in the trial living up to its
    hopes and expectations instead of the one then two sites in Victoria and later the third site established
    in QLD with an imminent fourth site in NSW to be announced any day now.

The time taken to recruit patients in our particular trial disclosed something to me that I was previously
    unaware of, and that something is the difficulty in recruiting for our trial; I don't think you can ever be too
    sure on how a recruiting campaign will behave...with hindsight, we can now see how the benefit of four
    clinical sites screening and recruiting from day one would've helped our cause immensely...especially
    when IBX (in its nascent stage) is also having to work through the Covid pandemic.

There are many who have complained about the usefulness of management communication and guidance
    sharing to date, but I guess if there's no news there's no news and I'd rather that than a Co that provides
    just a promotional synopsis of the Co's aspiration. It's clear now that the type of investor base that IBX has
    attracted has little to no tolerance for delays and others that don't have the full understanding of the realities
    and vagaries that can occur in our complex sector. And hence we/they become poor backers of the Co
    when course corrections are required or delays in progress occur.

I'm continuing to 'Hold' as I'm hopeful that we can transition into a bigger and better Co...that said, I don't
    want or expect a publicly listed Co to publicly confess and articulate its lessons learned, as it never pays
    to bleed when you swim with sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.003(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $998.1K
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $4.695K 156.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 390809 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 22980 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.