IBX 2.50% 3.9¢ imagion biosystems limited

Take action, page-23

1. 2,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    I too agree what most guys are saying here. IBX management need to up the game. It's been pathetic, covid been here for a while now and any forward looking management will take proactive measures and keep second 3rd options ready.
    again I dont worry about the SP action, green or red is irrelevant to me at this stage. I even invested here knowing the risk but I thought I investing in to co that try to save lives, so even if I lose money, at least I paid it to co that tried to do something good to the world.
    but my issue is, if this tech come good as everyone thing, everyday passing due to delays, how many ppl miss out getting treated early ?? Why can't this management see the importance of these trials?? Giving a monetary incentive or change trial location.. is it that hard?? Specifically when you think how successful ibx can be if they get through this asap.
    anyway we are part owners of this company and if we are not happy how it's run, we dint have to wait till the AGM to raise our voice. Happy to be part with any resolution that bring greater good to the company in whatever way.
    Last edited by sura7667: 07/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.