IBX 0.00% 8.5¢ imagion biosystems limited

Take action, page-30

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    The thing is what some dont get here is, that all who raised concerns about the management wants IBX to succeed but it looks like every passing day more and more shareholders view is management is failing by lack of transparency couple with lack of communication.
    on top of that, there is a reasonable doubt whether IBX management has done everything in their power to do the trials as quick as possible. Didn't they know that they targeting very vulnerable ppl with tough parameters and in very challenging time? So why didn't they do anything about it? Are they that short sighted ?? Then again why Bob said trial is on track to done in this year when it is not??
    these issues already been raised by many here. I'm not complaining about SP. My worry current management is not instilling the confidence on share holders through their conduct. I want management to give us clear picture whether its good or bad and that way I dont care who the CEO whether it's BOB or Jane as long as I have a confidence on them. Anyone who says oh you're not happy so sell and walk away may probably doesn't understand that a public company, can't sustain without shareholders. And I don't need to elaborate that further.
    I sincerely wish they come up with something good sooner than later just to aliviate some concerns

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $7.711K 91.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1152 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.