IBX 2.38% 8.2¢ imagion biosystems limited

I don't see this as being a hard sell, as the patients are...

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I don't see this as being a hard sell, as the patients are scheduled to already have a biopsy as part of their treatment method and can show that iron Oxide Nanoparticles are already used for anaemia treatment.

The additional benefit to the patient are that if the technology works as intended, then in the MRI they will actually receive a clear image of their cancer and if it has spread as it will show as negative contrast on the MRI.
    This is the holy grail of cancer imaging and why I invested in IBX in the first place. At the moment there is no way to determine if a lump is benign or cancerous in a non invasive manner.

Knowing that breast cancer screening numbers are lower than normal and that NSW in their infinite wisdom has closed mobile screening centres has exasperated this recruitment issue, which is why it is paramount that it is marketed correctly, it should have been very telling in the first quarter where company stated that "no eligible patients have chosen to participate"

However with the benefits above of early cancer detection I believe this trial is not being "sold" correctly to these unfortunate women who face an especially difficult time ahead of them, the brochure presented in July and August may be helping, but considering the lack of news from the company and how quickly @ImagionBio was to shoot down the rumoured of 4 patients recruited I am not confident that things have improved as dramatically as necessary.

How Bob can state publicly that the trial was "on track" is unfathomable.

I still am unclear why we are unable to pay participants to participate to compensate them for their time and effort as many other trials are seemingly allowed to do, I would be in a much better position if I was able to donate 10k for 15 patients than where we stand now with the Share price back same levels as last year. I only hope that the continued option conversion amounts can persuade Bob from another ill timed capital raising causing further dilution to shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $2.677M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $1.456K 17.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12240 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.