IBX 3.13% 3.3¢ imagion biosystems limited

Take action, page-44

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Agree.
    If investors here don't have confidence then either sell your shares and move on, or vote your beliefs. I do not think Proulx will be removed. I do believe that they're very busy and over taxed, being a relatively small crew trying accomplish large tasks. Not all companies constantly generate PR's trying candy coat their situation. Trials are boring and long, and not everyone Company believes they need to push the legal limit of what they are allowed, or what is prudent to release in order to appease a certain percentage of impatient investors. While I'm anxious to hear the official results as is anyone, I'm on the side of don't piss off HREC and work the PR machine outside the boundaries. What happens, will happen in its own time, and won't change the results in the end. Let impatient investors sell, and the stock sink. For every impatient seller is a willing a ready opportunist seizing the moment to increase their position.
    While everyone has the right to voice their opinion, I for one grow tired of the crying and DR'ing. If you take a position in a stock, what's the sense of poisoning the well in a public forum? Never understood the action in all my years of investing nor do I believe I ever will. If you have a gripe, then pick up the phone and call the company directly and voice your opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.