IBX 0.00% 6.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

Take action, page-61

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    What a cringe thread. Mate, if you're unhappy with progress/company/ceo, move on and don't drag the rest of us with you. Imo, these comments/threads prove that people don't do proper dd and can't handle this type of microcap investment. There's most likely plenty more years of this environment (the way it is with biotech), this is not a short term play (which most of us already know). Getting upset/emotional is not going to change that. As a new investor in general myself, one of the first thing you learn is not to get emotional. As Peter lynch says, "the stock doesn't know you own it", it doesn't care, things happen outside of your control. Personally, I think that everyone who upvoted Brad77's comment should take a seriously hard look at themselves and think about if they should be investing right now. Making emotional decisions will not lead to you making long term wealth, and egging on these sort of threads is a waste of time. Also remember that people have invested because they want to help others, not just to make a quick buck. We may or may not succeed, but that's the risk. Do yourself a favour and look up Peter Lynch on youtube and go through interviews that he is in. There's almost a quote from him for almost every scenario. Peter covers off so much content that is much more insightful than whatever this thread is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.219M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6486 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 2407 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.