IBX 3.53% 8.2¢ imagion biosystems limited

This is a free to discuss forum. I’m not counting on anyone that...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    This is a free to discuss forum.

I’m not counting on anyone that doesn’t want to actually do something.

I’ve been with them since 2018 so I’m not a newbie ok.

there’s no information and no news on progress. Australia as we know isn’t going well with Covid.

America is very different when I comes to new tech and trials vs Australia.

if the best you can do as I was in a rush is pick apart my gramma ‍♂️

I’m not running or asking to run a company.

I’m simply saying we do have rights and a say. They don’t tell us anything and who here is actually happy with their progress?

Who here can actually with certainty what companies we are working with and what that deal looks like.

nobody, we hardly get mentioned and IBX aren’t transparent at all.

what I’m saying is we can all get together and form one group with a total amount of shares for voting power.

if only to get more answers and be told why something isn’t in the best interest of the company and its holders.

ive been around a while and this is the same crap as with all pennies.

they actually have something good though and it can save lives.

say what you want holder, I’m not a hater, I’ve just had enough of management thinking they can do what they want and when they run out of money and nobody can say they didn’t everything to get this though and didn’t burn money they just dilute the company.

I’m standing for what’s right, not blaming or saying I’m better, just what’s right.

if anyone can actually show me facts and their investigators can show their decision are what’s best through study, please show me and I’ll offer a full apology ok.

again anyone that can actually show some real evidence and facts please share with us. Those that have spoke against me, where are your facts. Again please show me
    that we’re in good hands.

and a again it’s a public forum. I’ll speak my mind thank you and I’ll sell if I wish. You can do the same ok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $2.677M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $9.003K 109.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3961 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.