IBX 0.00% 8.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

In relation to the above post as there is some loose wording.IBX...

1. 690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    In relation to the above post as there is some loose wording.

IBX nanoparticles were not used in humans for the treatment of anaemia. So who's nanoparticles were they?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3570/3570571-92fc83cf0d451962f8818708d18c205c.jpgThere has been no update on the prostate research and how far will $50,000 get you.

The $2.6 million was not a grant , its a Tax Incentive. We currently run at a loss so should be rolled over if there are future profits.

Your statements of " proven to be the best for low field MRI " and " Long way further down the road " are false and speculation.
    Should be written " Proven to work in low field MRI " and as for further down the road , currently there is alot of University's, Research Centres and Companies around the World working in this field so only time will tell if we are further down the road.

The edge IBX nanoparticles had was their consistent uniformity and size , others may have caught up or replicated as there is no Patent on this just company secrets.

As far as my previous posts on Newphase, I can only go on the evidence provided by the Newphase website as IBX has not provided any evidence. And if the post above from Compint is true , It took my post and Compint contacting Bob for this to be rectified. So why were IBX not on top of this earlier , seeing as they are our only customer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.8¢ $1.337K 15.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11361 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.