LKE 5.26% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Take advantage, page-10

1. 21,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Jojo84. Most people simplistically think that the "market" is an illogical place, but, I believe that there is logic in everything if you are prepared to dig deep enough.
    That's why I firmly believe that the current SP is grossly "illogical" and, consequently, I'm not taking much notice of it when considering my position.
    I know that it's terribly frustrating, but, it nowhere reflects where the SP "should" be and, IMO, WILL be, when all of this maneuvering has been satisfied. Then, those that are involved will suddenly become holders best friends and they will also be wanting rewards for their efforts, BIG rewards. The SP will then take care of itself.
    Nothing can deny facts and figures, that's also what "markets" thrive on. Completely up to Steve to deliver those on a substantive basis, the groundwork is there, now to top it off with (a) another good result from Olaroz, making it the trifecta, then the PFS and then the results from the pilot plant.
    All of that is in the process of being delivered and at the moment we are just ahead of the upward curve when all of that happens.
    I don't mind being in that position one iota.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.