LKE 0.00% 3.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Take advantage, page-18

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Gassed, I agree with yours and JoJo’s comments about the illogical position right now. The point about GLN is well made. I’m not unduly worried about LKE as we’re heading into a good newsflow period through to the end of year and the market will correct itself imo. The disconnect around lithium supply and pricing can’t continue indefinitely. $2,600 costs continues to be a game changer and Lilac is certainly growing in reputation as well as links with other companies. LKE were in early.
    The Battery makers haven’t secured their supply chains but have contracts with major auto makers. LKE have the scale.
    I’ll speak as I find and say I find some of the recent comments about Steve and Stu to be in stark contrast with my own experience of meeting and emailing Stu & Steve. As I’ve said previously, I’ve always found them helpful and responsive to questions. Maybe it’s in the way a question is asked.
    to peg the land they did was incredible imo. So let’s see how it all plays out.
    I used to find it very difficult to stay on top of emails though when I was working for an organisation.
    if people were abusive then it made me think twice about responding. It is amazing how people change their tune though when you meet them face to face. Or maybe that’s because I’m a big ugly bugger.
    There also seems to be several frustrated comments from people who maybe bought in recently and then got caught in a drop. So be it. I’ve averaged down because I believe I can see great upside.
    I’ve just been adding slowly as I go with the intention of having a big enough pot of shares to make a significant difference to myself and my family when the lithium supply squeeze really hits. Maybe I’m less stressed because I’m not trading them.

Either way, I’m looking forward to an update on Kachi and the PFS and the drilling starting at Olaroz. The neighbours will be watching closely & rightly so.
    It has been a challenging time for the sector but LKE could well time it perfectly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $52.45K 1.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1547910 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 11943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.