LKE 0.00% 3.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Take advantage, page-20

1. 21,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2103
    Hfox1. You've again hit it on the head "Maybe I’m less stressed because I’m not trading them.". LT investors should not be at all concerned, everything, as you point out, is going to plan, probably even quicker than management hoped, as I'm certain that they would have been absolutely delighted with what they found at Kachi and over the moon with their decisions with Cauchari and soon, Olaroz. Hence the regular, low cost, CRs. If they were completely certain of what they would find I'd bet that they would have had a much larger earlier share issue and/or placement to carry them through all of those exploration stages.

Purist FA followers could even identify the major reason why the SP is at this level, that CR @ 4.5 and what appears to be a concerted sell off, probably by a relatively large impatient holder at these prices. I genuinely can't sheet it on other company fundamentals and I'm confident that time will see a full recovery, yes, patience.

Happy to see the HC moderators being all over those malicious (self interest?) posts. Readers of those types of posts, with what IS on the public record, should realize that those posters very often have their own personal agendas to satisfy and sellers fall right into their nasty hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $52.45K 1.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1547910 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 11943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.