LKE 5.26% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Take advantage, page-6

1. 21,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2076
    Jojo84, thanks for that excellent opinion piece. I took just a few more words out of that story that sums up my views on LKE compared to the negativity in that article.
    "We continue to forecast that lithium prices will be governed bycost fundamentals."
    Precisely what will take LKE completely away from the pessimism in that article, but, IMO, only when LKE can get that pilot plant operating and proving that the costs and output from the Lilac process proves viable.
    If successful, all of those "cost fundamentals" that CRU talks about will SUPPORT and highlight the "fundamental" cost advantage that LKE will bring into the market. It will throw all current theories out the window.
    That's where I partly share what SixTwoOne is also saying, except for the share price.
    I'm still very much of the opinion that LKE's SP has been and probably continues to be screwed. Some of the cause has been identified and removed, but, there is still an inexplicable continuation of selling exceeding buying that I believe to probably be short term
    I take a look at how the "market" responds to companies like Galan (GLN) which has had a "basically" similar story to tell, compared to how it has responded to LKE in recent weeks and lately.
    I'm not going into the full on comparison games because I think that LKE's story IS unique and stands alone. But, I invite readers to take a look at the GLN story, take a look at all the details, especially from announcements from 11 June 2019 (the presentation in Chile) and see how the "market" has treated their SP and MC compared to what it has done to LKE's with LKE's story in that time.
    That's why I believe that LKE's SP has been and probably still is being screwed and not "consistent" with "market" sentiment.
    LKE's current SP and MC simply do not logically reflect the "reasonable" picture of what LKE has delivered to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $296.0K 7.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34999 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 348985 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.