WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

Take away from latest Iridium Presentation (Jun 15)

1. WHY
    846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    From 2015 William Blair Growth Stock Conference Presentation by Iridium:
    the two new products highlighted.
    upload_2015-6-19_20-12-5.png
    If you listen to the presentation, about 22 minutes in on Go!:
    "... been well received. very unique in the market place. We do believe this is where we are going in the future, where satellite phones will always be around. what people really want to connect are the things that they carry around everyday (iphones, ipad etc)"

Then they went on to introduce this world first "push to talk" offering that will be ready to ship later this month.
    So in my true inquisitive nature, I searched about it and guess what I found on Beam's homepage.
    upload_2015-6-19_20-12-47.png
    Well Beam has two products built for this new offering, and I'm sure there are a whole group of products built by other Iridium partners around this offering. While this probably is not worth an announcement from the company, just another couple of new products right... it simply truly pleased me to see that WRR is quietly carrying on developing new products riding along sector trend.

Little by little, through well received Go! + new major development project as announced + small projects that rides along the sector trend, WRR is giving me increasing comfort of its profile as a "good company in making".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.