NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

The Half-Year Financial Report and Directors’ Report 31 December...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

The Half-Year Financial Report and Directors’ Report 31 December 2022 (Page 4) said:

Mt Carlton Exploration

The Company’s focus during the half-year was aimed at the rapid conversion of shallow prospects into satellite mineral deposits and mineral inventory, with the aim to extend mine life and improve confidence in existing mineral resources of the Mt Carlton mine.

During this period the Company completed drilling programs at MCU, Telstra Hill, Crush Creek and into sparsely drilled areas between the V2 and A39 orebodies. Results from this drilling will be included in the annual Mineral Resource and Ore Reserve update for the Mt Carlton operation scheduled for reporting in March 2023.

Subsequent to balance date, the Company announced it commenced a 10,000 metre drilling program to explore up to 32 gold, silver and copper targets as part of the Company’s Large Orebody Discovery Exploration Initiative (LODE). The targets were identified from reprocessing and interpretation of legacy geophysical data acquired with the purchase of the Mt Carlton Mine.

CgqlXtIyNk5XwOD3hUvSzNqiCv3YO4c9EVvAT3E3Op3LArHzu3oo8ilUBueQFE6HqMVZRKQB66ykcdhbUqaUeIjSgD94ZrLvY3hF0-uvzDCDBogXINVqdbRtGR7dNANbgyp9KAKODkbPZkR5kbN-rDo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.