GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

Agreed, I am no expert but GIR stock, and as a result management...

1. 39 Posts.
    Agreed, I am no expert but GIR stock, and as a result management has been very good to me, its resources are only as good as the ability to ever produce them to market, dig it up, transport it to port and ship it, AGO can take the ore to Market as it has infrastructure, if the deal failed both shares would plummet as the resource is also important for AGO's long term viability and ability to grow production, acceptance gets your AGO shares as soon as possible, the current price in both shares IMHO is totally pricing in the benefit to each through the takeover, so I really cant see how sitting on the sidelines, holding GIR past the date, when the share prices are trading as if "linked" when the value is 1.5 AGO makes any sense.
    I may be missing some complex strategy- but I am struggling to see what it could be. I am happily now on-board and an AGO shareholder. Cant imagine any GIR holders who have accepted are sorry. Anyone who felt ambiguous about it perhaps should have jumped out 2 weeks ago at top dollar if they did not agree with the directors of GIR. At the end of the day the comments re: representation and decision making given AGO now hold 85% seem to the point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.