take my hat off to you, page-78

1. 7,747 Posts.
    Good afternoon loric. Have you been up all nite waiting for my response. So sorry but I had things to do.

abbott = my-way or the highway. No compromise.
    When the taliban took over Afghanistan they ruled with an iron fist correct. Dictated to woman correct.

abbotts words.

“What the housewives of Australia need to understand as they do the ironing is that if they get it done commercially it’s going to go up in price and their own power bills when they switch the iron on are going to go up, every year….”

Mr Speaker, we have a bizarre double standard; a bizarre double standard in this country where some-one who kills a pregnant woman’s baby is guilty of murder, but a woman who aborts an unborn baby is simply exercising choice.

” I think there does need to be give and take on both sides, and this idea that sex is kind of a woman’s right to absolutely withhold, just as the idea that sex is a man’s right to demand I think they are both they both need to be moderated, so to speak”

“I think it would be folly to expect that women will ever dominate or even approach equal representation in a large number of areas simply because their aptitudes, abilities and interests are different for physiological reasons”

Shall I go on loric. To me he comes across as a dictator.
    He belongs in some kind of church not politics.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.