ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

I had thought that this was a forum to bounce ideas and news off...

1. 3,351 Posts.
    I had thought that this was a forum to bounce ideas and news off each other to ascertain if certain companies' are worth investing. i feel that ultimately it is about making money and investing in one's personal knowledge.

To all those who have built a negative attitude to the post, you might be right. But you must understand that these "big" firms have the leverage, cashflow and capabilities to wait this out for the long term - being 10 / 20 years down the track. Obviously the general demographic and economics of the world would be rosier then. Upside for these firms will be good but then again, their share prices would only be nominally higher. No doubt the Gorgon project is fantastic for us. But then again, we will have the wheatstone project, sunrise project, PNG plays, Browse plays among others.

My opinion is that natural gas is overvalued (currently) based on the fundamentals. Now, if natural gas falls, some firms' SPs might change but others would not even budge...it really depends on the market sentiment, infrastructure build, debt/equity ratios, market caps of the firms in question. I am sure everyone here is somewhat in disbelief on the price of ESG being 0.85 and BOW being approx 1.5 since ESG has got higher 2P reserve estimates.

Guys, sit back, soak in all the information and then decide and manufacture your personal portfolios. In the end, we control our decisions and should not fault others for our actions. i always say "More info is always better then no info".

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.