ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Mate, this is what is happening in the US and in many other...

1. 3,351 Posts.
    Mate,
    this is what is happening in the US and in many other countries. Please understand that i have a substantial holding of ESG but have sold off some at 1.10 levels. I was just putting across the obvious fact that the price of natural gas is not balanced.

Indeed ESG has fantastic prospects and if you are in this for the long term - being 2 - 5 years, i would say that you would make money. Ultimately ESG is still somewhat a speculative play...being CSG.

Yes, i do agree with the posts in relation to the Asian countries purchasing forward sale contracts on LNG but one needs to take note that they are just consolidating their reserves. Oil is seriously undervalued at the moment due to supply destruction and peak oil around the corner. I would hazard a punt that oil will indeed hit the $140 barrel limits in no time.

Position yourselves accordingly. Go where the money will be flowing to...not where it already has been and that the fundamentals now underweigh the underlying benefits.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.