IIQ 4.00% 48.0¢ inoviq ltd

take off after the AGM, page-14

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Well, not really sure any information given tomorrow at the AGM is going to be earth shattering. Yes they will update us on the validation study but given the lack of info in their last announcement, it’s likely to be just....everything is still going well. I think there will be a good vibe at the meeting but nothing that’s going to be sp sensitive. If they had anything important to announce I’m sure they would have to have released it already.
    I’m even expecting a slight drop in the sp. However, what is more important is what the announcement is going to be at the end of the year. That is when the sp is likely to skyrocket on good news. From there we should get regular announcements as new cancers are being studied.
    Some news I’m hoping to hear at the AGM is the relocation details to the east coast and possible new appointments. It would be nice to have a couple of strategic placements on the board as well. Of coarse announcement of potential partnerships may be the one thing that could increase the sp, especially if it relates to commercialization.
    I hope someone posts what happens at the AGM tomorrow, especially any new developments and planned strategies for the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.5¢ $51.53K 106.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11170 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 10000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.