AAR 0.00% 8.3¢ astral resources nl

take off, page-39

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Thanks for the reply Jenita. Just finished harvesting on one of the properties, so I have a couple of hours to spare now, till we will start the next one.

Well I am glad you see it my way too. Angus is a very arrogant person, he has done the same to me. And you will waste your time ringing him. IMHO, he is not at all fit for the position he holds, and should either go, or move sideway for someone else to take a bit of control. Otherwise, we will still be here, just the same as we are now and the same as we were umpteen yeargs ago, TILL THE COWS COME HOME, while our investments will languish and lay dormant. As for Angus, he simply doesn't care because he is still getting paid at the end of the month, buy a few more shares, and in the meantime we will continue to get nothing.

What I cannot understand is, what are the rest of the Directors, (beside keeping their Boardroom chairs warm), doing?? Isn't their duties to look after the shareholders as well, and as such move him forcibly sideways?

This I fail to totally comprehend.

I can undertsand for you buying back in, ( I always did held), but what is the use if he is not listening to anyone. AND, IT IS ALL HIS WAY, OR THE HIGHWAY.??

As for the top 20 holders, I don't know how many you need to get to that level, and I never looked at that list. I know that I hold close to 2 million shares at this stage, but I really don't know. I wanted to increase my stake for quite sometime now, but I have decided against it. Might as well put the money in the Bank. At least you get a few dollars interest.

Good luck,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 21316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.