XST 0.00% 1.0¢ xstate resources limited

hey mad punter.. nice to hear from you... when adelphi lost its...

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    hey mad punter.. nice to hear from you... when adelphi lost its big brother in Eric at ARQ then all those years of patiently waiting for the GFC to turn around and for oil to return to good values ended up in pretty lowball bid on ADI..

i am still in TIG here on the asx.. and also in another tigers minerals IPO on the Toronto stock exchange, NXE.. Nexgen is an uranium share and like TIG, its a spin off from the Tomy Manini and Owen hegarty (the Oxiana guys). these guys are genuine wealth builders (not dreamers) and its all long term investment stuff.. nexgen is proving up one of the biggest uranium discoveries ever right now.. i keep adding there when i can..

I recently sold off my dead shares and tipped the lot into this one, and have been adding. theres a whole lot of ex hot copper ADI guys slowly accumulating in the background, they dont post on this thread much but later they will, currently this thread has a huge troll on it. i think they all love seeing this guy make a complete fool of himself.. a vexed ex director... if you go to the SGC thread you can see he is being given a thorough pasting by squidgy... its hilarious..

but apart from that its pretty much a game of waiting... the beauty of this share is that it cant achieve any value until a phase 2 or phase 3 acquisition is made, and as it cant even announce any of its prospects, the market will be blindsided each time they put through a deal.. unlike other oilers where you hear all about the acquisition and then you see a the board try to raise capital to secure something.. this one will go a different way.. if you research cosimo and his background and also if you talk to him you can get a stronger impression of his skills and why so much capital is following him right now...

the share is in a great spot,, has strong support from its shareholders, the likes of sanston in the background aiding the company with as much capital as it needs as well.. it has backers that believe in the abilities of the board to deliver.. and as a sideshow the older exploration assets of xst are showing a little life with recent farm ins and a glimmer of hope of sgc coming good and raising some capital.. its mainly all that can be discussed on this forum right now as we wait for the sideshow to progress and see the main events unfold...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8.228K 822.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6516 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 183339 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.