CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Brickwall,I know what you are saying. But my post is simply to...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Brickwall,

I know what you are saying. But my post is simply to relay to others that there is still some shorting going on, while some others are raving on that some shorters are getting the backside burned off.
    Besides, there have been some that asked that question as well and IMO there is nothing wrong by replaying to them.

As a matter of facts, the shorting status was posted quite regularly once upon a time by a few other posters without getting attacked for doing it.

To state what the market is doing, is not downramping, it is just telling the truth. Something like other posters are trying to do. Unless of course people do not want to hear anything but positive in the CDU Forum.

As for "Denial" telling me that I am full of negativity when I have also replied to Bermuda's comments in regard to the SFR queries, what is one supposed to do when that someone knows the answer lol. Was I supposed to be telling lies simply because the answer wasn't the one that was expected ??
    To me, and possibly a few others, that is not negativity. As a matter of facts, that is answering what has been requested by another poster. I am also sure that if that answer was very favourable to someone's comments, it would have been received with a record number of TU's.

I have stated form the beginning of times, even long before many started posting here, that I will always call a spade a spade, and that is all I am doing.

As for the selling of my shares Denial, I will sell when I am ready and definitely, I am not in desperate needs to do so. I don't need anyone to tell me when to do and how to do it. You can sell yours if you wish while the market, as you stated, is full of liquidity. The funny part about it though, is that when I bought the last parcel of shares, it took five pages of small trades to fill my order, and it still wasn't completed in the one day either. I wouldn't call that liquidity. Far form it as a matter of facts.

Thanks for the advice, but no thanks.

Have to go now. Harvest does not wait. And, at the moment, is has a higher priority on the list.

Cheers,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.