NTM 0.00% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

take over - bhp, page-15

1. 128 Posts.
    Not that I really know my elbow from my whatsit but Ive consdered a takeover a likely turn of events since I read an article quoting a senior RIO exec a while ago.

RIO was whinging that quality copper resources are becoming harder to come by and that as a result new technologies need to be developed to extract from lower grade ores. Presumably they would be happier to work with higher grade resources then implement newer technologies.

Whilst the infrastructure isnt currently brilliant I can imagine that given the amount of exploration underway in the area its only a matter of time before the big miners turn their collection attention to the area.

Its a short easy jump to Asia and the results seem to be justifying bigger dollars being spent then are at present.

Add the veiled talk of uranium and youve got a pretty exciting affair on your hands.

Speaking of uranium, seeing that mention of the SX plant in the development plans made me think of whether the same extraction process is used for copper and uranium. I recall that Olympic Dam have an SX plant (are there many variables in the way they operate?).

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $505 160.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 322054 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2040001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.