K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

Yes, Suleyman38 is talking about a newsletter called Hotstocks /...

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19621
    Yes,
    Suleyman38 is talking about a newsletter called Hotstocks / Emerging Markets Investor which is published in Switzerland in German language. (link is given above in Suleyman38�s post)

It is published for London, New York, Hong Kong, Zurich, Moscow investor markets. This newsletter is carrying today's date (March 21st).

It recommends ELM as a buy to all those world markets together with Allana Potash and Encanto Potash.

It might be right to give a meaning to the huge buying pressure in recent days that it could be the result of the interest of those international investors.

It says that the guys from the newsletter talked to the ELM's management, and they have had the impression from that conversation that BHP takeover offer is a high possibility and a bidding war can be started very soon. (that also means that there is more than one interested party)

I believe there's no smoke without fire, there should be definitely a BHP involvement in ELM's business.

I can't publish the newsletter here but here my impression (kind of translation) from this newsletter.

This part is in Page 4;
    "The whole management level from URAMIN has met together at Elemental Minerals to repeat the $2,5 billion deal with the new company. The home Stock exchange is in Sydney, where the stock rises from high to new highs. The Company develops a Potash- project, but in the Republic of Congo, a country which is politically stable and economically well prospering. The situation is contrivers to the DRC (Democratic Rep. of Congo) Ref. to a report of "Control Risk" from the Year 2009 the ROC is "the most investor friendly country in Africa". Elemental Minerals develops the Sintoukola. Project, where they intend to explore 300mt high grade potash.

We have heard of great interest from BHP, who is only waiting that the results are confirmed by JORC, then they a take over offer is imminent. A bidding- battle could also commence due to this scenario within the next weeks. We put in some ELM shares into our sample portfolio!"

And this part is in page 6;
    "We expect soon a take over of Elemental Minerals, after we have spoken last week with the Management personally and a special impression imposes us. The next weeks will be very exciting".

Good luck guys.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.