NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

when 146m and presume the rest of G(on the assumptions and...

1. 2,363 Posts.
    when 146m and presume the rest of G(on the assumptions and necessities already posted), transfer to Z.

ONLY then, will the market take notice.
    ONLY then, will the market realize that the days of G are over.

Right now, until this process is complete i imagine there are perhaps a window of stagnant uncertainty in the market perception.

We dont know the underlying red tape or other matters why the 146m has taken this long. But the revelation of a G EGM, means that perhaps it has come to a head.

I stand by my assumption, based on need, that the EGM had to be called not for the 146, but for it all.

As said, it just doesnt make sense to go 146, and Z not get the project finance, and then come back to the rest at a higher price. So, i can only speculate, that the length of delay on 146, was the machinations of need, may be about a bigger move.

I dont know how we will get a full disclosure of what occured at this EGM.
    Interesting times.

Z in charge = market certainty of progress.

I speculate, Z dont share + Z need 51% project = takeover.

Either way, the market ought to re-rate this multi billion dollar platinum asset.

What is the flaw with all specs? most fail to ever get to production.
    The certainty of Z, = market credibility that NKP will be one of the few that get an asset developed.

We havent had that for many years, and the share price reflects it. Things are about to change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.