RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Take-over of Red River, page-7

1. 10,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    Im concerned and Ive had a one on one meeting and continuously contact them for clarification and they are always willing to help !
    Second point no ones saying their not doing a great job as Ive stated many times b4.
    Third point is, everything is for sale at a price and my price is $1 in 2018
    Point 4 I can not recall anyone taking potshots at the company, we know its on the right path with a board with plenty of skin in the game. This is a sitting duck for a takeover sub 40¢ however, If we band together like some did for todays voting we will not be broken. Many have topped up as the force of the manipulation takes hold, unfortunately some have strict trading rules and have been stopped out.

RVR is in the best shape we have ever been in and I see a clear future as the ramp up continues into 2018 post the LOM updates.

I respect everyones point of view and talking about the dilution and possible takeover only creates more interest into RVR, the undiscovered Aussie Zinc company ... IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.