LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Take over potential

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    As shareholders we are business owners and as such must plan for and make business decisions.
    Usually those decisions are limited to whether to buy or sell and perhaps some tax planning.
    Linius is very susceptible to a Takeover offer, whether it is from a third party unsolicited or a management buyout.
    1. The consistently low and falling SP over the last couple of years is unable to be explained, because we as SH do not have enough info and at a time when the company has met all targets and milestones on time within reason.
    2. The lack of confirmed commercial deals is understandable but raises questions.
    3. What is going on behind the scenes that we do not know about? large corporations are very aware of behind the scene maneuverings and are reluctant to be associated with uncertainty.
    4. What may they know that we do not?
    5. What is the complete involvement of hemisphere? It appears to me that around Feb / March this year Linius and Hemisphere agreed to develop a Widget suite and wollah a couple of months later Hemisphere presents a Widget suite that is immediately inserted into Linius without apparent beta testing.
    6. I have posted a scenario of AWS revenue increase over the last couple of years and proposed the question of whether Linius and Hemisphere was in beta phase and whether we as SH have been properly informed?
    7. So the question for us SH is- What does the future hold? Is Management planning a buyout? Would they do it on their own?
    8. Who would finance it?
    9. Would Amazon be involved in any new finance or ownership?
    10. Linius would like to be the new standard for video and I imagine Amazon would as well.
    11. As stated Amazon, Microsoft and IBM have joined together before to be able to gain patents at bargain prices. Would they do it again?
    12. These are thoughts all SH need to be aware of and I am not alleging any wrong doing by anyone, but as business owners need to seriously consider
    13. A future post by me will focus on -What SP we as SH would deem acceptable? and be careful about what you post.
    14. Personally I value Linius at $100 Billion ($100 per share) minimum because of future earnings.
    15. I am aware that that valuation equals Amazon's but think of Linius as a Tax Collector -virtually a $0.075 cent surcharge on an ever increasing % use of the internet of which video is approaching 80% of total internet usage. On top of that Linius has virtually no expenses. As I have said it's just like a tax not like Amazon that has expenses to buy, supply and maintain cloud computing and create films etc to earn money
    I am not alleging any wrongdoing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.435K 2.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 115157234 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17202443 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.