SPR 2.32% $1.33 spartan resources limited

Take over premium ?, page-4

1. 18,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3866
    Call me naive (and plenty do) but I don’t ‘get’ the current focus on an RMS takeover.
    Especially after  Zeptner has said he’s not currently interested in doing anything other than strapping himself firmly into the front passenger seat wearing his Ramelius colours with completion of that ‘up to 19%’ purchase he flagged he was interested in last week.
    Has he a history of telling porkies?

And without any need for anyone else to buy the ‘whole shebang’, Chairman, Rowan Johnston, stated Spartan Resources is “closing-in” on commercial production last  Monday.
    That’s when he an announced the repositioning of non executive director, David Coyne, into a direct directorship role   - apparently to co-pilot this move to commercial production.

Back on April 2 Simon hired [Craig Jones as Chief Operating Officer].
    There have been several comments they are  looks to transitioning the’ recently greased and oil-changed mill into commercial production again.
    And now David Coyne (as per Monday’s news) is bought to the front because  when they do begin to commercially produce they want to have their own guy with commercial acumen and commercial experience
    Said Rowan
    “We are very pleased to welcome David back to the Spartan executive team. David played an important role in the strategic decision-making process which led to the Company’s reinvigoration as a high-grade gold explorer.
    We are delighted to have him back in an executive role, bringing his vast experience across the mining and resource sector as we close-in on a return to production at Dalgaranga.
    David’s strong commercial acumen, extensive financial and commercial experience and commitment to the highest standards of compliance and governance will serve the Company well as we embark on this next exciting phase of our journey.”

… Spartan gets linked to the idea of ‘COMMERCIAL’ so many times re production, earnings and general journeying that I’m quite surprised @Undaunted (FGS … undies!!! ? ) has not called it out as an evolution of that ‘old favorite’ - ‘EXCEPTIONAL!’…

So why does RMS need to take over SPR despite Zeptner’s comments?
    And if he does, what would happen to the team Simon has assembled to take our exceptional project into commercial production?

thanks
    Last edited by sabine: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.030(2.32%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.33 $1.30 $5.495M 4.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 28529 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 288685 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.