ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

BolwellNo offence, but I presume you haven't had much exposure...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Bolwell

No offence, but I presume you haven't had much exposure to mergers and acquisitions or work in Finance, having read your posts.

A raider doesn't simply just walse in and pick up all the shares at the prevailing market price!

To acquire all the script would require offering a takeover premium where most shareholders would be prepared to sell. The value of ISF to a raider depends on the value they can bring to the business (synergies with existing businesses, ability to bundle with other service offerings; superior management etc etc), industry attractiveness and growth rates, value of assets etc based on valuation of peer (like) companies etc etc....

You seem surprised that a raider would end up offering a price to acquire all the script at double the prevailing share price....happens all the time and to understand that you need to understand sort of stuff outlined above...e.g. had Mosaic Oil I have shares in where traded at 7 cents other day and takeover bid just been announced at 15 cents a share.

You need to look at where ISF sp has fallen from and to suggest a takeover offer at 2 times current share price is not exactly challenging. As that is still some 2/5ths where the share price was only a couple of months ago.

If only it was as simple as you suggest......

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.