ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

take over speculation, page-26

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Bolwell

I wasn't going to spend the time proof reading my posts on what is a public forum but thanks for doing so and pointing out my typo errors. I make plenty in all my posts so feel free to point out others if you find that of value and good use of your time..

My point is if you are looking to accumulate a position you do so strategically - it is what bot trading is all about....suppressing the share price etc...I am saying takeover potential is there...not necessarily that it is happening right now as no-one can confirm that until substantial holding notices come out...

I think you are missing the point that ISF is where it is largely because of poor management and business model (too much focus on building size and scale and not enough on profitability), not so much because of poor product.....with a takeover you have the opportunity to drive a broom through the business, get a better strategy in place and clear the debts and decks...takeover equals change and ability for raider to better deliver decent return on assets and investment

Sorry you have been holding for four and half years, as a takeover for you at this point would be the best remedy to reclaim some of those losses, but at the expense of freezing your proverbials off. Would you be also prepared to have the same bet for double the share price as would like to see your rendition of I am a teapot?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.