RUM 8.70% 2.5¢ rum jungle resources ltd

Hi all ,I don't normally like getting into debates why share...

1. 570 Posts.
    Hi all ,I don't normally like getting into debates why share prices slide,unfortunately it is the nature off the s/ m.But after talking to management a few weeks ago I did get the feeling we are having big hold ups with licensing and politicle bull dung.We will now be at the mercy of the market untill this sorts itself out. Positives signs are there we have a lot of cash in the bank to get us through the year,souls would off known this and as long term holders they don't really care about the day to day share price.As hard as this is for us all close your eyes and look again in July August when things will start heating up. Please remember why you invested in this in the first place.Food will be on every bodies agenda over the next few years.This is a five year hold and you will make a motza if you can hold.i am down over 70 k but does not daze me,I am not selling.Now if we had no cash and no big backers I would not be here.On one point I did find it interesting why in the last announcement rum would make knowing why we are a take over .Maybe someone starting to sniff around or simply to keep us all interested.Time will tell.Good luck longs and be tough.
    PS don't forget we have tax selling.DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.