FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Take over target, page-49

1. 9,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2873
    You misunderstood my point. I certainly hope and assume the company aren't sitting on HC waiting until we get upset and then providing news to placate a few retail holders. They are busy. Still a very small team as they search for LLL management, and a lot to be across with corporate and gold mine activity.

I'm very confident in where this company is heading, so not too worried about news every fortnight. Though I do share your frustration with the SP. Our lithium project still yet to receive the recognition it deserves, though I certainly hope this will change as things progress over the next 18 months. I'm assuming once LLL is spun out it will likely account for the entirety of our current SP.
    But I do fear full price($1.20 equivilent on LLL alone) will not be achieved until Aus retail/funds have big dividends staring them in the face, hence my stance on a healthy dividend policy being required. Such a dividend policy should not take away from an ability to expand plant within two years of nameplate IMHO. The company could start with a 35% of net policy, increasing per year to 80% - and still have plenty to pay for half the capex of doubling the plant.

That's my dream scenario in anycase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.