FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

take over target

1. 49 Posts.
    Hi Gillman,
    Your opinion is spot on.I have just read an article published in the New York times on the 14/may/2008....www.nytimes.com/2008/05/14/health/research/14ultrasound.html?
    Read this and you will soon understand our potential in regard to the results that have just come to hand with Fermiscan....for some reason investors were expecting 85-95%....mammography in Australia after all these years is still only 70-72%....and this article talks about a 2000 plus patient trial conducted over 2 years using mammograpy in conjunction with ultrasound and achieved only 78%...with mammography alone they only picked up half of the cancers!!!!!
    Although i was also disappointed in the results i now understand that these early results are fantastic and will only improve...
    Bloomberg is at this moment researching in preparation of a feature story on fermiscan and its science which will air all around the world on its television program.
    Give this company untill the end of the year and it maybe taken out completely for $3.00-$5.00 a share.We have heard nothing yet in relation to the singapre trial and i believe this may be great news when the company is ready to announce the results.
    This company may fall into the hands of a major USA company in the not to distant future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.