ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

Alright My question is what has been the purpose? Where has...

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Alright

My question is what has been the purpose? Where has someone made money? what has been the motive to push the price back down?

Here is how i see it
    look at a 6 month chart

All the volume is off the first run.
    The first lot of sellers would have been day traders.
    If you remember back, the work over rig was due in June
    See exploration schedule below

The work over rig didn't get on site till August which would have frustrated holders to impatient to wait and sold us down. Then there was concern about 330. If you have a look at March 25th announcement 8 to 13 weeks was there time frames for the production license, we got the license last week. Then we had all those half assed announcements when the work over rig was on site at 430 which seen more selling pressure on the share.

On top of all this we had the whole credit market unraveling causing more selling pressure. All the selling has been off small volume but due to the thin buy and sell lines has seen the share price fall hard.

In any other market we would have seen selling pressure based on the time delays. But of last weeks announcement we would have seen it recover back to some of the old highs but due to current market condition's we didn't see it get close.

No MM just time delays and one horrible market it is really is that simple.

But i still remain very bullish for ERH and have been ensure after some heated exchanges with management that they would stop putting time frames on things.

As for you accusing me of ramping as i said i remain bullish on this stock and if i find something which i think other will be interested in I will post it. I always try and provide links or attempt provide as much evidence as i can. And in the current market any positive sentiment i would have thought would have been a welcome one.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.