GPN greater pacific gold limited

take over theory, page-2

1. 66 Posts.
    YM,

I was tempted to stay away from posting for a few days as I was sick of banging my head up against a wall with TII and mob.

But, you provided at least on viable answer to my question of how do you get rid of that many shares. So well done. I'm not saying its the only answer or the one that will happen but if does fit the structure provided A) Value is proven to warrant and offer & 2) A 3rd party company has interest in these new tenements.

Sometimes a company can have the best single product in the world, but a potential suitor will leave it alone as its a one trick pony. Sometimes the reverse can also happen, but not as common.

Regardless of your thoughts about the above or the company, you would have to admit that not having the vanadium and gold results released over the past 6 weeks has been a good thing.

Lets now hope for the US Fed to drop rates next week by .5! The US ecomony is still heading for a recession regardless, but a .5 rate cut will get the merry-go-round started again for at least another 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.