GPN greater pacific gold limited

take over theory, page-9

1. I agree with your theory Yellowman - whether it be by research or dream - that a takeover of the assets (or the company) is the most likely outcome.

As Diamond_View has indicated, it will be too difficult for the directors to sell their (is it 85 million?) options on market. Likewise, I do not intend to sell mine on market either, and furthermore I don't believe that I will be required to exercise them by May 2008.

Obviously, many option holders agree there is future value in the options - as they're not selling them down (at least not as much as the fpos) - resulting in a massive present premium - which I believe is a "positive" but has been pointed out to me as a "negative" on this forum. (It all depends on how you view the half-full glass of water.)

Sure, I agree with the vast majority on this forum that 170 million units in YRR is too much to pay for the unknown value of Cabe, but the directors imo would believe that the Cabe assets are worth more than the present YRR assets. Even though I don't support their decision at this point-of-time, it is a possibility that it may eventually turn out to be so. If that does happen, the GPN and GPNOA shareholders will not have lost any value in their ownership of 40 million YRR and 20 million YRRO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.