AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Take over value, page-35

1. 2,271 Posts.
    Spludger, for a guy with no interest in the stock you have certainly gone out of your way to find reasons why people should stay away from it. Have not heard you say a positive thing about it yet in (how many) posts?

If you are so learned in mining stocks, why not devote your time to something you ARE interested in? Or are you the crusader of the small guy about to be ripped by rampers on HotCopper?

Perhaps the company should save themselves a fortune and just give spludger a ring, they obviously have no clue what they are doing.

I'll give a post on my latest researtch to what is going on at the moment, later on in the day. And no, sulpides are not their priority, although obviously they would love to find them also. They have a very saleable resource at 124 million tonnes at cutoff grade 1%.

Mining companies are interested in anything that can produce 50,000 tonnes per annum at cutoff 1%. Even at proven up resources, Wingellina can do that for over 20 years. The resource drilled so far is more in the line of 500 million tonnes, athough to conform with JORC code, these tonnages cannot be "proven" until much more infil drilling is done. so at the moment they are only "inferred" tonnages. The strike is also still open to the north west.

Proving up the 500 million tonne resource is the absolute priority in the mid term future, as well as more studies to get the optimum cost/extraction levels for atmospheric leaching. They are still hopeful of a sulphide strike in the parallel basal ultramafic, which has not been drilled so far.

As for those who think there are 3 drilling rigs on site and they are keeping something secret....wrong, no drilling is being done, just surveying for the next round commencing in July.

More later today.
    Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.