AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Take over value, page-7

1. 2,271 Posts.
    Kenny, your figures seem ok, albeit totally hypothetical.

One thing that would concern me with the share price this low is a hostile takeover for far less than Acclaim would want. If there was good news being kept under the hat, wouldn't you (being in Ed's chair) be filtering things slowly to the market to eliminate this?

I must congratulate all reasearchers on this post, a lot of work has been done by quite a few. Unfortunately none of us have yet made any money, lets hope all the hard work is rewarded.

Yes Ravensthorpe was sold at bargain basement, as one director said "Yes we would have liked far more for it, the offer was fair but certainly not generous".

Another thing you will seldom see at Wingellina is a problem that can be encountered with "sticky ore" in the wet.
    Having said that, when we were working at Wingellina we recieved 25 inches of rain in a week! Water as far as the eye could see and we were isolated (apart from choppers) for three weeks. However, this is totally out of the norm, dry conditions are the go.

Keep up the research, I'm not in at the moment but still hold great interest.

Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.