MTE 0.00% 3.0¢ metrocoal limited

hi nic,pretty happy with todays developments. i dont think any...

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi nic,

pretty happy with todays developments. i dont think any supporters of the stock on this forum would be surprised, the numbers being thrown around have compared very well with a company like BND for example...

i note that the requested receipt of binding j/v offers is late august so to my way of thinking, the competitive bid process is perhaps not at such an "early stage of negotiations" afterall.

obviously im still keen for more drilling results, upgraded jorc's because that really should send the sp into the stratosphere as we get further into the 2nd half of this year. a 2.5-3.5 billion tonne jorc is going to get MTE significantly rerated. remains way, way undervalued as some of us have stated over the past few months. for the record im back in, at higher prices too after i was stopped out early last week.

i still believe a takeover offer remains a strong possibility despite any arrangement with sinocoal. no arrangement made with MTE can prevent a third party from buying MTE that i can imagine?

looks like good times & i remain very confident for the remainder of this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.