AJD 0.00% $1.94 asia pacific data centre group

Oceanview, i agree with the last sentence in particular. I think...

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    Oceanview, i agree with the last sentence in particular. I think that 360 will sit on the nice holding they have, put pressure on the now conflicted Board of AJD to up the rent by up to 10% to NXT by year end. This will add value to the properties, they then bid more with the knowledge of a greater rental stream for the next 30+ years. Guess what happens next - NXT will likely overbid them again and AJD makes even more money on their holding which I think cost them $1.52 or so. Would not be surprised if TGP release a rental appraisal soon - just to up the pressure !

NXT would have been hoping that TGP would have accepted $1.87 and moved on. I think its obvious now that they want even more.

So AJD shareholders look like winners, TGP shareholders look like winners any which way and NXT shareholders get the lovely pleasure of buying back assets they sold only a few years back at significantly lower prices.

A third player is unlikely as they won't want to be sitting on the data centre until NXT leases expire and then move in. Different story if NXT lease expires in say 3 or 5 years time, but that's not the case.

All in my very humble opinion, of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.