BPF 0.00% 15.0¢ bulletproof group limited

take over, page-5

1. 4,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    My bad as the Yanks say, I didn't notice the announcements are already out, it was 4:45am here in Qld.

Looks like 11cents a share, not bad considering current BPF price, so same still applies "up until now MAQ has been a good well run company so there are worse things you could put you money in to". I'm no expert but I'd be taking it, it's a lot better than what I got out of my SGH debacle.

Also, don't you find this reassuring from the BPF announcement?: "The Independent Board Committee is committed to maximising value for Bulletproof and its shareholders".

Can any of the experts out there explain this bit, does it indicate Woodward are onboard regarding the takeover?:

"Macquarie Telecom presently holds a relevant interest in 16.47% of the voting shares in Bulletproof following the execution of a call option deed between Macquarie Cloud Services Pty Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Macquarie Telecom, and Woodward Family Company Pty Limited (in its capacity as trustee for the Woodward Family Trust), an entity that is affiliated with Mr Anthony Woodward, the Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of Bulletproof."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.