ITE i.t.& e limited

(ITE)Agree with you cloaka,.... that indeed-- there is a capex...

1. 399 Posts.
    (ITE)

Agree with you cloaka,.... that indeed-- there is a capex and infrastructure cost....and cap ex issues surrounding some of the assumptions.....

As a ball park.... I have some ...."back of envelope numbers"-- -- but would love to get your thoughts....

How much capex required for (ITE) to get to top of Food Chain ...in your view...--say just in USA- in your view Cloaka....?

And also related Cloaka; --How much (percentage wise)-- Market Share--Would...in your view Cloaka, ???-- ... say Algo or Sungard be prepared to lose....--....Before..... it was more than just an irritant...???

For example, would they be okay about losing; 12%, 15%, 20% say...????--....OR..... EVEN QUITE COOL FOR THEM (Sungard & Lago)-- TO LOSE .... 25% of their present market share....in this space....???

It is, imo, a rather interesting inflection point ...and point on the vortex.....is that rumination.........

-Another final dimension to the "Valuation Question" (in a takeover situation)-- --is what the Queenland Treasury Deal....-may or may not signify...??--)-- --(I reckon it does)--as signifying.... for future predictable profitable earnings---$$$---- in similar to Qld Treasury- like instos --or put from The Customer's point of view--what is the ROI both defensively and in terms of productivty gains-- and market intel arbitrage gains-- .....as ..... monetized returns....???!!!???_-- --for Qld Treasury Group type Applications ....in Australia and globally.....??...

-Geeee..... it's a good place to be....imo.....ie: in (ITE)'s shoes....!!...

But nonetheless--would love your thoughts Cloaka-- on the amount of Market Share--expressed in percentage--%age-- terms-- that ....the "current biggy player's" ..... ??-- would be okay about and are prepared to forsake and Lose--..???

Say for example....just your thoughts--on maybe at this stage....waht they are okay to lopse-- .... just in the North American Market--say USA and Canada only--(not Europe Asia or UK)-- before THEY would be a little stressed .....and start to be vaguely thinking ..... about remedial action......????...

Kind Regards,

robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.