ITE i.t.& e limited

mm55mm, two things strike me about your last post. Firstly, your...

1. 477 Posts.
    mm55mm, two things strike me about your last post. Firstly, your level of investment in ITE appears to have left you feeling 'exposed'. Your posts on ITE seem to convey an uneasiness in spite of numerous, extremely well researched and insightful posts of Robbo and others. (many thanks again Robbo; you truly are an amazingly unselfish and intellectual individual, who, at times, has the patience of Job).
    Secondly, if the above is the case, I fail to understand why you choose to hold your shares in ITE.
    I was looking at the sell depth on the close tonight, and with a quick calculation came to the following conclusion. If I took out the 925 shares on offer at .185, then the 19,878 shares at .19, and then purchased just 100 of the .20cent shares on offer, I would have spent under $21,000. This would have achieved THREE very distinct things. Firstly, I would be the proud owner of another 20,823 shares in ITE... (and very very happy at that price too I might add).
    Secondly, the sellers would be very happy because they wanted to sell at that price so I assume they'd be very happy... (temporarily of course). Thirdly, the price of ITE would have risen half a cent over the opening price, therefore the colour green would now be on your screen. But what in fact would have changed? As a percentage of the shares traded today, my purchase would have been very small. And to be brutally honest with you, I can't see one other thing that has changed. Not one. I guess there would be some that would go on about the MACD starting to turn, position within the Bollinger bands and trend lines and their proximity to the whatever-day-moving-average they have plotted onto their chart. I would have a huge smile on my face because I owned another chunk of a great company, you would have a smile on your face because you love the colour green (don't we all), but nothing really would have changed. Same story, same future, same outlook.
    You need to get over here to New Zealand and I'll take you away fly fishing into the back-country to take your mind off the unnecessary worry.

I wish you all well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.